(“Client”) is hiring (“GFXDistrict”) to do graphic design services and or front-end development. The following sets forth the agreement between these two parties and binds them both.
1. Any payments are final, unless we “GFXDistrict” are unable to complete the project for a technical, personal or time-restricted reason and a partial-refund or full-refund will be initialised depending on the stage of the project.
2. When an order has been made, we can later reject it for any reason. Although we will try to tell you the reason without delay and a full refund will be sent.
3. Original files are not included in the pricing or freely distributed, unless agreed before-hand. (Such as .PSD or .AI).
4. Intellectual ownership of the design will reside with us “GFXDistrict”, it will then be transferred to you “the client” upon final payment.
5. If the project is private or marked confidential, please advise before-hand as we reserve the right to share the work in our portfolio or as work-samples without notice.
6. Our price quotes & orders do NOT include any font or image licensing.
7. Changes & iterations are limited to three rounds, provided that such revisions do not exceed the original scope of work or require amendments to signed-off or completed tasks. Design or Front-end development ‘bugs & fixes’ are accepted and do not count towards the number of changes or iterations. (Ref: 2. a)
Website code is provided as HTML5 / CSS3 (SCSS) or as discussed in the order process.
We currently offer two options for front-end development: (Decided by “the client”)
a) Webflow: Produced through Webflow application, hosted on Webflow or exported as HTML/CSS/JS.
b) Bootstrap/HTML: Provided on Bootstrap 5, using SCSS / CSS.
Pages are limited to what was original discussed on the invoice / proposal.
We do not offer on-going website support after the code and service as been signed-off and delivered, unless additional payment or terms have been arranged & agreed upon.
Client will pay GFXDistrict:
a) Payments are made either 100% upfront for convenience, or an optional:
50% down payment before any work begins.
25% paid after first milestone.
Lastly, 25% payment to be paid in full once final deliverables have been met.
b) Pricing is a flat fee, which includes up to three rounds of changes included at each phase, provided that such revisions do not exceed the original scope of work or require amendments to signed-off or completed tasks. After that an hourly rate of $40 USD (£29 GBP) is charged for additional changes & iterations.
c) Any payments are due on receipt or even 7 days after invoice has been sent, unless specified differently on the invoice.
d) Before beginning any work, GFXDistrict will invoice you 'the client' for any amount due.
Starting date: As indicated next to item on invoice/proposal or agreed upon via communications.
Currently accepting payment methods are PayPal, Bitcoin and UKBT.
Please be aware of imposters and fake Discord Accounts.
My unique discord ID: 273873873613619211
Any information supplied by one party to the other marked as “Confidential” must be used only for the purposes of this agreement and must not be disclosed to other parties without the discloser’s written consent. This does not apply to information that is publicly available or that the recipient already properly knew, developed or received independently. When the agreement terminates, Freelancer must return to Client any materials containing confidential information. Confidentiality obligations survive termination of this agreement.
We may update these terms from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons without any notice.
Last Update: 10/08/2021