(“Client”) is hiring (“GFXDistrict”) to do graphic design work. The following sets forth the agreement between these two parties and binds them both.
1. You cannot cancel an order or request for a refund once the work has began.
2. When an order has been made, we can later reject it for any reason. Although we will try to tell you the reason without delay and a refund will be initialised.
3. Original files are not included in the pricing or freely distributed, unless agreed before-hand. (Such as .PSD or .AI).
4. Payments are made 100% upfront. or an optional 50%/25%/25% on orders over $500 USD.
5. If the project or order is private, please advise before-hand as we reserve the right to share the work in our portfolio.
Logo artwork included in packages are strictly text logos. Professional logo designs or files are NOT included within the pack.
The theme packages are strictly forum theme reworks/revamps, meaning its not a custom developed theme from scratch.
A starting theme will need to be UPLOADED before-hand, which we would revamp.
Artwork included are strictly related to the forum front-end page only, please query any particular requests or questions.
Please keep in mind, by having a theme modified and customised you will be prone to errors if you update your IPB version at a later date as they don't be compatible.
Client will pay GFXDistrict:
A flat fee, which includes up to three rounds of revisions, provided that such revisions do not exceed the Scope of Work above. All payments are outlined via an invoice through PayPal or by email.
Before beginning any work, GFXDistrict will invoice you 'the client' for any amount due.
Payment is due: On the invoice date.
Currently accepting payment methods are PayPal, Bitcoin and UKBT.
Any information supplied by one party to the other marked as “Confidential” must be used only for the purposes of this agreement and must not be disclosed to other parties without the discloser’s written consent. This does not apply to information that is publicly available or that the recipient already properly knew, developed or received independently. When the agreement terminates, Freelancer must return to Client any materials containing confidential information. Confidentiality obligations survive termination of this agreement.
We may update these terms from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons without any notice.